Volunteers are a valuable and vital part of EACH.
Our volunteers provide support for our staff, but they also assist with running activities and programs and in doing so develop a range of skills.
What types of volunteer opportunities are available at EACH?
- Assisting people with arts, crafts, and woodwork
- Kitchen assistance for activity program
- Child care/youth
- Assisting with recreational activities such as board games, cards, music, social outings
- Outdoor work such as gardening
- Assisting in our opportunity shop
- Providing companionship for older adults
- Driving people to appointments, shopping or activities
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Learn new skills or maintain existing ones
- Meet and socialise with your peers
- Build self confidence
- Keep fit and active
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference to someone’s health and wellbeing
How do I become a volunteer?
To make an appointment, or for further information on volunteering at EACH please contact us on 1300 003 224.