Devonport Older Adults Welcome Day
The EACH WELCOME DAY in Devonport offers a chance to welcome everyone, celebrate the community, and share information and stories. The day will include several guest speakers, a keynote address around My Aged Care, a catered lunch, entertainment, and lucky door prizes.
The day will also be a great opportunity to get information about our Home Care Package Services and Social Activity Groups.
Schedule for the day:
• 10:00am: Acknowledgements & Day Overview
• 10:15am: Welcome & Introductions of EACH Staff/Services
• 10:30am: Guest Speakers
• 11:15am: MORNING TEA – fresh fruit, cakes & bikkies, juice, tea & coffee
• 11:30am: Round room discussions on: what is community? What does it mean to you? What should it be?
• 12:30pm: LUNCH – A hot and cold catered lunch for everyone
• 1:15pm: Keynote speaker Julie Woodcock (Care Forward) on My Aged Care
• 1:45pm: MUSIC – Geneva Christian Collage – School music group
• 2:15pm: Calendar & Newsletter, Feedback Sheets & Lucky Door Prize Draw
Places are limited.
Please book yourself, family and/or friends to ensure we satisfy seating and catering requirements accurately on the day.
Where: 18 Rooke Street, Devonport
When: Friday, 19th May 2017
Cost: $8.50 per person
RSVP: EACH Team on 6424 3370
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health. Visit the Department of Health website ( www.health.gov.au) for more information. Although funding for this Social Activity Group has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.