Dental Health Week Event: Healthy Eating Workshop
Healthy Eating Workshop
What we eat and drink affects our oral health.
As part of Dental Health Week, we are hosting this FREE community event which will include exploring:
- healthy ways of cooking & preparing food
- how to spice it up in the kitchen
- tips to make veggies more exciting
- inspiring recipies/ ingredients
- information on growing your own produce
- bush tucker
- meal budgeting
- healthy meal planning
Colin Atkinson – Cultural Consultant
Matt Hopcraft – Master Chef Extraordinaire
When: Tuesday 6th August 2019
Time: 12pm – 2pm
Cost: Free (afternoon tea provided)
Where: EACH 1063 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully, Vic, 3156. Parking available on Spring Street.
RSVP & info: for info please contact Diana Roggenbucke on 97576209 or register to secure your spot here: www.trybooking.com/BDWYD.
Learn more about our Dental Service HERE.