We'll do all the hard work for you. Just tell us what you want.
We have experienced skilled people to fill your vacancy at no cost to you in the Inner and outer Melbourne metropolitan regions.
Our dedicated Employer Liaison officers can help you save time and money; they will seek the right person for your vacancy. We save you expensive advertising costs and time spent going through endless resumes, we will short list candidates and arrange interviews at a time convenient to you, and you can use our facilities for group interviews.
We can organise wage subsidies and coordinate workplace modifications. We can also help you with funding for tools and protective clothing needs.
Submit a job vacancy
Meeting your needs
We find local jobs for local people and have a strong track record in providing local employers with a quality individualised service to meet your staffing and training needs.
EACH Employment has established a number of relationships in the aged care sector, motor industry, horticulture, cleaning, retail, and Manufacturing and Blue Collar industry and due to this success for the employer and the client are seeking to establish new partnerships.
Our Employer Liaison officer can meet with you to discuss your needs and help you identify your staff need to fill current and potential vacancies.
- Develop suitable employment and recruitment policies for you.
- Train prospective employees on your particular needs.
- Assign a dedicated person for ongoing support to you.
How we can help
- To help you during the induction and probation period we can provide wage subsidies to new staff
- Ongoing support worker gives regular ongoing support to our clients while they work with you.
- Organise National Police checks and working with children checks.
- Help you short list candidates to match their skills with your positions.
Employer Liaison Contact details:
- Denny Lee : 0457 518 578
- Frank Collins: 0429 362 029
- Michelle Chandler: 0409 937 167