EACH & Lah-Lah’s Sensory-Friendly Concerts!
Grab your stripes and get musical!
EACH and Lah-Lah are teaming up to host sensory friendly shows that are designed to create a supportive, relaxed, safe and inclusive environment for children with sensory sensitivities.
- Lower sound levels
- Lights remain on throughout performances
- No strobe lighting or lighting effects
- Children are free to move around during performances
- Designated dancing, sitting and quiet areas
- Performance time is 40 minutes
- Meet and greet with Lah-Lah and Buzz for 20 minutes following performance
- Fidget toys, cushions and ear plugs will be available at the concert
- Parents and/or guardians are invited to bring along any extra support objects that they may need
Lah-Lah is for every child (and mums & dads too!), and we want everyone to be able to enjoy the experience of a live music performance!
If you’re looking for the best musical experience for your child, this is it. Meet Lah-Lah and Buzz, touch and try the real musical instruments, have your photo taken and collect their autographs – it’s all included in your ticket. Lah-Lah – made with music.
Cost: $15 per ticket, free for children under 12 months.
Book now so you don’t miss out:
Are these concerts open to everyone?
The sensory friendly concerts are designed for families of children with sensory sensitivities; however, we welcome anyone who feels that these concerts would serve their children, regardless of age or ability.
We want to ensure that the sensory friendly concerts are attended by children who might otherwise miss out on a live concert experience. So, we kindly ask that families with children who would not specifically benefit from the sensory friendly shows to please attend one of Lah-Lah’s other live performances.
Child & Family Services
At EACH, we provide a range of support services that assist families with children’s health and development.
We work closely with families and other professionals to help children thrive.
Our services include:
- NDIS Services
- Childhood Intervention Services
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Oral Health/Dental
For more information contact us on 1300 003 224 or view our programs HERE.