Do you care for someone with a disability, with or without an active NDIS Plan?
We’re partnering with local organisations to host this FREE NDIS information event for carers.
Join us to learn about:
- about accessing and developing an NDIS plan for the person you care for;
- how to prepare an NDIS Review Plan;
- from parents with lived experience regarding NDIS;
- about services in your local area.
- Ashley Doughtery – NDIS Community Development & Capacity Building Coordinator
- Mel Spencer – Different Journeys and parent with lived experience
- Tania Curlis – Tandem, NDIS Transition Engagement Consultant, and lived experience
- Q&A session – with a panel, all questions welcome
Date: Monday, 23rd March 2020
Time: 9:30am – 12:45 pm (Morning tea provided)
Location: Glen Waverley North Pavilion, 5 – 11 Madeline Street Glen Waverley (off-street parking available)
RSVP: Bookings essential by Friday 20th March to 03 9847 4800 or via Reception.RingwoodMelbourneSt@each.com.au
Places are limited.
This event is brought to you by: