📣 Invitation to all Carers:
Our Family Relationship Support for Carers service (FRSC) invite you to a FREE online Wills & Estate Forum with an experienced lawyer from Goodman Group Lawyers – https://goodmangroup.com.au.
The event will give you the chance to ask any legal questions you may have regarding Wills & Estate planning and will include discussions on:
- Making wills – things to remember when you have a family member with a disability.
- What happens when you don’t have a will when you die?
- Contesting a will.
- Appointing administrators and executors.
- Powers of Attorney and the importance of having them.
- The different types of trusts – and when they can be used.
- The Disability Trust.
When: Wednesday, 26th August 2020 from 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Where: Join us from home via Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87169870767
Meeting ID: 871 6987 0767