Healthy Eating Workshop
What we eat and drink affects our oral health.
As part of Dental Health Week, we are hosting this FREE community event which will include exploring:
- healthy ways of cooking & preparing food
- how to spice it up in the kitchen
- tips to make veggies more exciting
- inspiring recipies/ ingredients
- information on growing your own produce
- bush tucker
- meal budgeting
- healthy meal planning
Colin Atkinson – Cultural Consultant
Matt Hopcraft – Master Chef Extraordinaire
When: Tuesday 6th August 2019
Time: 12pm – 2pm
Cost: Free (afternoon tea provided)
Where: EACH 1063 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully, Vic, 3156. Parking available on Spring Street.
RSVP & info: for info please contact Diana Roggenbucke on 97576209 or register to secure your spot here: www.trybooking.com/BDWYD.
Learn more about our Dental Service HERE.