Have you, a family member or friend accessed our services?
Are you interested in helping us improve the services we deliver in the community?
We are seeking new members to join our EACH Consumer, Carer & Community Advisory Committee!
The EACH Consumer, Carer & Community Advisory Committee (CCCAC) is an important part of our Voice of the Customer program, and we’re looking for new members to contribute their ideas through 2020. If you would enjoy contributing to how EACH plan, evaluates and improves the way we work and can also take the broader needs of all our customers into consideration, then we want to hear from you.
We are also looking for input and life experience from the people in our communities that we may not hear from as often as other voices, for example, community members:
- who have a lived experience of disability or mental health condition;
- from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community;
- who are born in a country other than Australia and speak a first language other than English;
- who identify with the LGBTIQ community.
Examples of work the CCCAC will help us with through 2020 include:
- Development of a communication and health literacy strategy
- Review of the channels for customer feedback and complaints
- Customer Journey Mapping highlighting positive and negative customer experiences
If you or someone you know are interested, please contact Monika Osmanagic via:
Phone: (03) 9847 4829
Monika will follow up with you on the next steps and will happily answer any questions you may have.
All applicants who are not successful will be invited to participate in other activities as part of the EACH Voice of the Customer program.