Have you, a family member or friend accessed our services?
Are you interested in helping us improve the services we deliver in the community?
We are seeking new members to join our EACH Consumer, Carer & Community Advisory Committee!
The EACH Consumer, Carer & Community Advisory Committee (CCCAC) is a crucial part of our “Voice of the Customer” program and we’re looking for new members to provide their thoughts on how we deliver services through 2021.
If you or someone you know would enjoy contributing to how EACH plan, evaluates and improves the way we work and can also take the broader needs of all our customers into consideration, then please contact us.
Some of the work the CCCAC will focus on in 2021 will include:
- Improving our health literacy
- EACH’s Brand Strategy
- Risk assessments for customers and staff
- Fee for service options
We are also looking for input and life experience from people that we may not hear from as often as other voices, for example, community members:
- who have a lived experience of disability or a mental health condition;
- from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community;
- who are born in a country other than Australia and speak a first language other than English;
- who identify with the LGBTIQ community.
If you or someone you know are interested, please contact Monika Osmanagic via the email address below:
Closing date: Friday, 5th March 2021
All applicants who are unsuccessful will be invited to participate in other activities as part of the EACH “Voice of the Customer” program.