Crew4Youth is a non-clinical Care Coordination service for children and young people from 0-25 years with or at risk of severe mental health conditions in the Ipswich and Toowoomba regions.
We support children and young people by building upon their strengths, identifying needs and goals, and supporting them to make the changes they want in their lives possible with a focus on managing their mental health.
We work in connection with their family/carers, mental health professionals, school/work and other health professionals in the community, to enable a consistent and collaborative approach in supporting them and their wellbeing.
Crew4Youth is not a crisis or after-hours support service.
In case of emergency call 000.
Other mental health crisis supports:
- Suicide Call-back service 1300 659 467
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636
QLD mental health support
• 1300 MH CALL 1300 64 22 55 – 1300 MH CALL (1300 642255) is a confidential mental health telephone triage service that provides the first point of contact to public mental health services to Queenslanders.
This program offers:
- Connection for children and young people with the appropriate level and mix of care.
- Support for children and young people to better manage their mental health.
- Collaboration with children and young people and the people important in their life.
- Face to face, outreach support, skype, online and phone support.
- Delivers information to families to build capacity.
- Aims to reduce escalation to crisis and hospitalisation situations.
Who can access this program?
This service supports children, young people and their families aged 0-25 years who live, work, study in the Ipswich and Toowoomba regions and are facing or at risk of severe and complex mental health conditions.
What does it cost?
This service is free for eligible young people and their families.
When can this program be accessed?
Crew4Youth can be accessed Monday to Friday between 8:30am to 4:30pm.