Crew4Youth is a non-clinical Care Coordination service for children and young people from 0-25 years with – or at risk of – severe mental health conditions in the Ipswich and Toowoomba regions.
We support children and young people by building upon their strengths, identifying needs and goals, and to make the changes they want in their lives possible with a focus on managing their mental health.
We work in connection with their family/carers, mental health professionals, school/work and other health professionals in the community, to enable a consistent and collaborative approach in supporting them and their wellbeing.
This program offers:
- Connection for children and young people with the appropriate level and mix of care.
- Support for children and young people to better manage their mental health.
- Collaboration with children and young people and the people important in their life.
- Face to face and outreach support.
- Delivers training to families to build capacity.
- Aims to reduce escalation to crisis and hospitalisation situations.
Who can access this program?
This service supports children, young people and their families aged 0-25 years who live, work, study in the Ipswich and Toowoomba regions and are facing or at risk of severe and complex mental health conditions.
What does it cost?
This is a free program.
When can this program be accessed?
This service can be accessed Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm