At EACH, we provide a range of NDIS services for children and adults living with a disability. We put you at the centre of everything we do.
Transitioning into the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an exciting time for people with a disability, their families and carers. EACH is registered to provide support for NDIS participants and can offer an integrated range of health services that promote everyone’s wellbeing from early childhood to older adults.
This program offers:
We can support you to pursue and achieve your goals with:
• Assistance with daily life
• Assistance with getting around in your community
• Assistance with social and community participation
• Assistance with short term accommodation
• Improved living arrangements
• Increased social and community participation
• Improved relationships
• Improved learning
• Improved life choices
Support can be provided on an individual basis and/or through group activities.
When can this program be accessed?
We support you based on your needs as such times of support can vary and we will discuss this with you at