Group-based programs, individual respite support are also available.
This program offers:
Assistance is provided to:
- enhance the carer’s emotional health, wellbeing and quality of life
- improve their ability to sustain their caring role
- reduce stress in the short and long-term
- improve relationships and family functioning
- balance caring with other parts of their life.
Who can access this program?
This program is available to unpaid carers and families of people with a mental illness, autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disability if the person they care for have no NDIS approved plan.
What does it cost?
This program is free.
When can this program be accessed?
This program can be accessed Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.