At EACH, we believe that you and your family are the key people in your child’s life and that you provide their first and most enduring learning experiences.
Our Childhood Intervention Team works with families to help children develop the skills they need to take part in everyday activities. We provide a range of supports that include Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Child Psychology and other health services.
Children learn throughout the day wherever they are, whether with family or in an education and care setting. We can support your child in the places where they spend their time - at home, childcare, kindergarten, school and other community settings.
We support you to identify goals that are important to you and your child through a family-centred approach.
We believe that each child’s learning is unique and best occurs in a positive, safe and nurturing environment.
At EACH, we provide a Key Worker Approach
Your Key Worker
- is your one point of contact with us for your child’s support needs;
- works with you to plan the services your child needs to meet their goals;
- will manage your child’s services as their goals change;
- provides support, information, resources and strategies to assist you with the goals you have for your child’s development
- works with you to identify if and in what capacity other health professionals can support your child
- can link you in with NDIS services available at EACH and other free EACH services: Family Counselling, Parenting Programs, Dental program etc
- supports you with NDIS processes including funding availability, plan reporting and attending a plan review on your request.
We support your child’s learning and development with expertise in all areas of their growth:
Tailored support when and where you need it
We offer NDIS Childhood Intervention support across the North Eastern, Eastern and South Eastern regions of Melbourne.
Who can access this service?
Childhood Intervention Services are available to children from birth through to school age who are experiencing developmental delays or difficulties.
What does this service cost?
Our services are free or low-cost, please contact us for further information.
When can this service be accessed?
Services can be accessed Monday to Friday by appointment only. A limited number of afterhours appointments may be available.
For more information on our Childhood Intervention Services, please contact us on 1300 003 224.