We offer NDIS Childhood Intervention support for children with disability or developmental delay up to the age of seven, and their families.
At EACH, we believe that you and your family are the key people in your child’s life and that you provide their first and most enduring learning experiences.
Our Childhood Intervention Team works with families to help children develop the skills they need to take part in everyday activities. We provide a range of supports that include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Music Therapy, Child Psychology and other health services.
Children learn throughout the day wherever they are, whether with family or in an education and care setting. We can support your child in the places where they spend their time - at home, childcare, kindergarten, school and other community settings.
We support you to identify goals that are important to you and your child through a family-centred approach.
Supporting your child’s goals
We can help with all the goals that you have for your child.
We believe that each child’s learning is unique and best occurs in a positive, safe and nurturing environment.
At EACH, we provide a Key Worker Approach
Your Key Worker:
- is your one point of contact with us for your child’s support needs;
- works with you to plan the services your child needs to meet their goals;
- will manage your child’s services as their goals change;
- provides support, information, resources and strategies to assist you with the goals you have for your child’s development;
- works alongside other health professionals such as your child’s paediatrician or G.P.;
- can link you in with NDIS services available at EACH and other free EACH services: Family Counselling, Parenting Programs, Dental program, Refugee Health Clinic etc;
- supports you with NDIS processes including attending a plan review on your request.
We support your child’s learning and development with expertise in all areas of their growth:
Tailored support when and where you need it
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Keeping Safe
At EACH, we are closely monitoring this evolving situation and are following all advice and directives from health departments and agencies. Our Childhood Intervention Services Teams continue to support families in-person at home, at our sites or in the community. We also offer telehealth options.
We offer NDIS Childhood Intervention Services in and around the following areas:
- Maroondah: Bayswater North, Ringwood, Croydon, Vermont, Heathmont, and Kilsyth South.
- Knox: Bayswater, Boronia, Ferntree Gully, Knoxfield, Lysterfield, Rowville, Scoresby and Wantirna.
- Yarra Ranges: Chirnside Park, Healesville, Lilydale, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Yarra Glen and Yarra Junction.
- City of Casey (limited services): Endeavour Hills, Cranbourne, Berwick and Narre Warren.
Who can access this service?
Childhood Intervention Services are available to children from birth through to school age who are experiencing developmental delays or difficulties.
What does this service cost?
The cost of our services are in line with NDIS pricing. Exact costs are available by requesting a quote.
When can this service be accessed?
Services can be accessed Monday to Friday by appointment only. A limited number of after-hours appointments may be available.