Our Psychological Strategies program provides individual and group counselling for people of all ages with or at risk of developing a mild to moderate mental illness.
The program has a Teen Talk – Grief and Loss Support Group for Teenagers being run in Glen Waverley over February/March!
This is a 4-week group will support you talk about your grief and loss and share with others in a caring and supportive environment.
This program aims to support teenagers to discuss and process the experience of grief and loss.
- Actively engage in activities to express your loss
- Supporting one another and gaining insight into other’s experience
- Exploring what is important (values) to you
- Managing all those feelings, thoughts and how to care for yourself
- Learn mindfulness to improve your quality of life
*Please note – in order to attend this group, all participants will need to have a Mental Health Care Plan from their GP.
What to bring: yourselves and an open mind!
Where: Monash Youth Services 14 Bogong Ave Glen Waverley 3150
Starting Dates: Wednesday 21 February 2018
Commitment: 4 weeks
For any enquiries or to register, please contact our Psychological Strategies team on (03) 8892 4200 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is supported by funding from the Australian Government under the PHN Program.
View full info on the Psychological Strategies program here: https://goo.gl/p49txZ.