Wise Minds Wise Choices is a 6-week group program based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and the practice of Mindfulness.
This group provides an opportunity to develop tools to challenge unhelpful thoughts and difficult emotions, or simply help you to make the most of your day in such a way that promotes a better quality of life.
The Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) message is to accept what is out of your personal control while committing to do whatever is in your personal control to improve your quality of life.
The practice of Mindfulness enables you to:
- Improve focus and concentration
- Increase self-awareness
- Reduce the impact and influence of stressful thoughts and feelings
- Facilitate better relationships
- Catch self-defeating behaviours, and substitute more effective ones
- Become aware of self-defeating thought processes, and ‘let them go’
Location: EACH Courthouse Venue – 1063 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully
Dates for Term1 2021: Thursday 18 Feb – 25 Mar (6 weeks)
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Cost: Gold coin contribution
Contact: For more information or to register, please contact 9757 6200.