EACH’s flexible working strategies
We’re open to talking about flexible working strategies for many of our positions, understanding that people have commitments outside of work, too. These can include flexible hours based on your life outside work, compressed working weeks, or working remotely, where we can accommodate it.
Generous leave arrangements
On top of the leave entitlements that you might typically expect, EACH is committed to our staff by offering many additional leave types. We offer our staff Community Service Leave, time away from work to attend significant cultural or religious events, and opportunities to purchase additional leave.
Maximising your income
EACH offers all paid employees the option to put general living expenses and entertainment expenses, like eating out and meals, towards their tax-free income. This can mean up to another $18,500 per year tax free!
We partner with our salary packaging provider to also offer novated leasing arrangements, helping you do more with your money.
Professional development pathways
Aspiring leaders at EACH are supported through coaching programs, internal progression pathways and professional development leave for off-site study. Several times a year, EACH gathers staff from across Australia to facilitate engaging and challenging sessions as part of our ongoing commitment to developing leaders.
Inclusion and Diversity
We are committed to creating a culture that is welcoming and equitable for all. An important part of our inclusive practices are the celebration of significant days, taking action towards improving our cultural safety, respect and ongoing learning and increasing our awareness of power, privilege and unconscious bias. Some of the way we do this are through
- A Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- A Disability Action Plan (DAP)
- Our Staff base reflecting our diverse client base
- Celebrating IDAHOBIT
- Celebrating NAIDOC
- Being a sponsor at Midsumma Festival
- Supporting the Melbourne Queer Film Festival
- Celebrating Wear it Purple Day
- Celebrating Reconciliation Week
- Supporting and promoting both cultural and religious events
Building an Organisation focus on Health, Safety and Wellbeing
We strive to build an organisation that is centred around Healthy, Safety and Wellbeing in which all employees actively engage and take responcibility for their own health and safety, our colleagues and our customers.
Some of our current health, safety and wellbeing focuses include:
- Awareness days such as RU OK?, and Harmony Week
- Health and Safety initiatives including flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Building Health and Wellbeing in all Organisational Policy and Procedure, such as Domestic and family violence leave
- A range of Education and Training; including Mental Health Training and Health, Safety and Wellbeing Topic of the Month
- Health Safety and Wellbeing Committee
- Health and Safety Representatives
- Incident Management System
- Return to work coordination
Helping you give back to the community
EACH is active in the communities in which we operate, and encourage staff to contribute towards worthwhile initiatives. As an organisation, we actively participate in initiatives such as:
- Knox Festival
- Maroondah Festival
- 16 Days of activism against family violence
- Vinnies Winter Sleepout
- Midsumma Festival
- and more!