In response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the community, EACH is proud to have worked with Eastern Health and Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network to establish a Screening Clinic for Coronavirus (COVID-19) at our Warrandyte Road, Ringwood centre.
This Clinic was rapidly set up at the request of the Federal and State governments and will join other clinics set up across the state to support community-wide efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and respond to public demand to help reduce stress on the hospital system.
The Clinic is Victoria’s first drive-through COVID-19 testing clinic and is capable of testing patients in 6 minutes, providing rapid response screening and pathology services for members of our community experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Testing begins with a phone screening and if it is deemed that a test should be conducted, community members will be asked to visit the clinic. As at 9th of April, the Clinic has screened more than 900 people.
If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and think you need to be tested, please contact our COVID-19 Screening Clinic at 46 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood :
EACH COVID-19 Screening Clinic – (03) 8595 1333.
Mon to Fri – 8:30 to 4:00pm
The health and well-being of our clients, staff and the wider community, remains our highest priority. In setting up this Screening Clinic, we have put in place strict medical and clinical protocols to ensure that the highest level of care is provided.
Furthermore, we have implemented measures that bolster our existing Health & Safety protocols that include:
- Increased cleaning schedule focusing on high volume touchpoints
- Increased hand sanitiser available at our centres
- Pre-screening of all people accessing the services in accordance with Department of Health guidelines
- Waiting room configurations to allow for social distancing on site
- Temperature checks (fever screening) will be made before anyone can enter a centre
- Any staff who are returning from overseas are asked to self-isolate for 14 days upon their return.
We do not expect any interruption to other services provided at this site. For more information on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Screening Clinic, please contact our Service Access Team on 1300 003 224.