Building stronger families.
Our Child & Family Team are running Let’s Talk Kids – a course for parents of children aged 5-12. We focus on what parents want: healthy children and strong family relationships.
- Development of a primary school age child
- Communication strategies that work
- Understanding anger and anxiety in your child
- Discipline in today’s world
- Building resilient kids
- Problem solving as a family
- Self-care and parent support
Term 2 details:
Dates: Every Wednesday from 15th April – 3rd June 2020
Time: All sessions 9.45am – 12.30pm
Cost: Gold coin donation
Venue: EACH, Building A 46 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood
Book: to register and for more information call our Intake Team on 9837 3900. Register early to avoid disappointment!