EACH is an NDIS Partner in the Community delivering Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Services in Queensland, South-West Sydney, Southern New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
The ECEI program helps families with children aged 0 - 6 with assistance, advice and access to the supports in your local community.
If your child is aged 0 - 6 and has a disability, or if there are concerns with their development, they may be eligible to receive support from the NDIS through the ECEI program.
Providing quality intervention early in your child’s life reduces the possible need for longer-term intervention and will support them over time to lead an ordinary life.
As the NDIS Partner delivering ECEI services, EACH will be the first point of contact for parents and carers who have a baby or young child with developmental delay or disability, we will work with families to ensure they have access to supports quickly and easily.
There is a wide range of supports available:
- Supports can be offered in a range of everyday environments such as at home, childcare, playgroup, sporting and community activities
- Families and carers will also be supported to help their children develop and use new skills
- Every child and family will require different types of supports and services according to their needs
- Partners delivering ECEI will work with families to provide the right level of support based on the needs of each child and family
We will be working in the community to identify the most effective intervention supports children will need. We will support both inclusion in universal services currently in the community as well as providing a pathway into the NDIS for children who require longer-term support.
For any feedback or complaints relating to this service please visit this link.
ECEI Infomation Postcard:
This program offers:
- We will work with you to determine the best supports for your child and your familiy.
- We will indentify the appropriate information and community supports specific to your childs needs.
- Where required we will help to request access to the NDIS and with families to develop an individual plan of supports.
Who can access this program?
This program supports families with children aged 0 – 6 that have a disability or developmental delay in the Greater Ipswich area Queensland, South West Sydney and throughout the Australian Capital Territory.
What does it cost?
There is a free service to eligible clients.
When can this program be accessed?
This program’s office hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Our Childhood Practioners will work through the community to meet where and when appropriate to your family needs.