Integrated Family Services is a high quality family support and group work for individuals or families who are involved with or at risk of becoming involved with Statutory Services (Child Protection).
This program is designed to offer family counselling and group work, services to families who have children under the age of 18 years who are involved with or at risk of becoming involved with Child Protection service if there is no support put in place to assist the family.
These services are delivered by experienced counsellors who will work with individual family members and the family as a unit. The counsellors use strength based family therapy models of interventions. All services are goal focussed and hold the best interest of the child at the centre of their work.
This program offers:
This program offers
- Parenting support and further develop parent’s skills
- Link families to other community services they made need
- Advocate on behalf of families if needed
- Empower and educate parents and help families make the changes they identify
- Promote an understanding of childhood and youth developmental changes
- Provide strategies and techniques to help parents manage their child and young person’s difficult or challenging behaviour
- Offer culturally sensitive and appropriate services. Strengthen connection to your community.
Who can access this program?
Families who are experiencing difficulties, who have children 0-17 that are involved with or at risk of being involved with Child Protection services.
What does it cost?
This program is free.
When can this program be accessed?
This program can be accessed by appointment Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
How can you access this program?For more information please contact us on 1300 00 3224.
Groups and Programs: