Pathways to Resilience provides integrated therapeutic services to adults, young people and children with experience of family violence.
Our services are provided in safe, supportive and private environments.
- Safety focused
- Recovery focused
- Evidence informed
- Person centred
- Culturally respectful and inclusive.
Tailored Service Delivery
Client led assessment and planning ensures services are tailored to meet your individual needs and goals.
Services are located at our offices and in the community.
This program offers:
We offer a range of services covering:
- One on one counselling for adults;
- One on one counselling for children and young people – including a specialised, intensive program delivered by the Australian Childhood Foundation;
- Family Counselling
- Group Programs: A range of family violence and parenting programs for adults, young people, children, families and diverse communities;
- Peer Coaches: Provide support with service delivery, group participation and transition to other community services.
Who can access this program?
Our services support adults, young people and children in the Dandenong, Casey, and Cardinia areas who have experienced family violence.
We welcome and provide tailored support to people from all communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, LGBTIQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer +), and those who have a disability.
What does it cost?
This program is free to eligible people, please contact us for further details.
When can this program be accessed?
The service can be accessed Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.