Oral health is an import part of your overall health.
We provide a high quality public dental service that offers emergency, general and denture care for children and adults. We also work to improve the oral health of the general community through educational and awareness activities.
We operate dental clinics from our Ferntree Gully and Ringwood health centres.
Who can access this service?
Our Dental Services is available to holders or dependents of Health Care or Pension Concession card holders and children aged between 2-17 years eligible for the Child Dental Benefit Schedule (family receives Family Tax Benefit Part A or a relevant Australian Government payment).
Priority access is given with no fee to:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community members
- Newly arrived refugees and asylum seekers
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
Learn more via the program pages below or contact us for more information.
What does this service cost?
The flat fees for this service are:
- $29 per emergency appointment
- Fee of $29 per visit per course of care, to a maximum fee of $116 for a general course of care
- $69.50 per denture, capped at $139 for a full upper and lower denture
When can this service be accessed?
Services can be accessed Monday to Friday. A limited number of afterhours appointments may be available.
For more information on our Dental Services, please contact us on 1300 003 224.