At EACH, we provide an integrated range of health, disability, counselling and mental health services that support families strengthen relationships, address health concerns and access support services for their loved ones.
Support for families include:
- Information, Support & Counselling
- Parenting Education and Workshops
- Early Childhood Learning and Development
- Child Inclusive Sessions
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Family Financial and Property Mediation
- Parenting Orders Program
- Referrals to other services
Who can access this service?
Our services are available to families and individuals. Learn more via the program pages below.
What does this service cost?
Our services are free or low-cost, please contact us for further information.
When can this service be accessed?
This service can be accessed Monday to Friday by appointment only. A limited number of afterhours appointments may be available.
For more information on our Child & Family Services, please contact us on 1300 003 224.