We provide a range of services that support young people who experience risks to their health and wellbeing, and disconnection from family and community relationships.
We support children and young people by building upon their strengths, identifying needs and goals, and to make the changes they want in their lives possible with a focus on managing their mental health.
We work closely with families, carers, mental health professionals, school/work and other health professionals in the community, to enable a consistent and collaborative approach in supporting young people and their wellbeing.
Our Youth Services offer:
- Connection for children and young people with the appropriate level and mix of care
- Support for children and young people to better manage their mental health
- Collaboration with children and young people and the people important in their life
- Face to face and outreach support
- Support for families to build capacity.
- Aim to reduce escalation to crisis and hospitalisation situations.
- Youth health Clinics
- Youth development programs
- Counselling and group programs
- Mental health support
- headspace services in relevant areas
- Youth Outreach Recovery Support
Services are provided to children, young people, parents and carers. These often take the form of individual counselling, family counselling, therapeutic groups, or community development activities.
Who can access this service?
Our youth services are available to young people who are experiencing or at risk of developing mental health conditions or other health concerns. Learn more via the program pages below.
What does this service cost?
Our services are free or low-cost, please contact us for further information.
When can this service be accessed?
Services can be accessed Monday to Friday by appointment only. A limited number of afterhours appointments may be available.
For more information on our Youth Services, please contact us on 1300 003 224.