Do you care for someone with mental illness, autism spectrum disorder or intellectual disability with or without an active NDIS Plan?
Our Mental Health Respite Carer Support Program is partnering with local organisations to host this FREE NDIS event for carers.
Join us to learn about:
- accessing the NDIS and how to develop an NDIS plan for the person you care for
- how to prepare for your review if the person you care for has an NDIS plan
- assistive technology
- some great tips for looking after yourself as a carer
- the services provided by our Mental Health Respite: Carer Support Program to support carers to access NDIS and the services provided by our FRSC program.
- Tania Curlis – NDIS Engagement Consultant – Tandem
- Kim Henderson – NDIS Transition Coordinator, Maroondah City Council
- Carer Wellness session by Su from Chi Generation
Date: Wednesday, 11th March 2020
Time: 9.30am registration | 10am – 2pm
Location: Montrose Town Centre, 935 Mt Dandenong Tourist Road, Montrose
RSVP: bookings essential by Wednesday, 4 March to 03 9847 4800 or via Reception.RingwoodMelbourneSt@each.com.au
Places are limited. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or need assistance with transport.
This event is brought to you by: