If you are a young person (aged 12-25) in the Shire of Yarra Ranges, you are invited to a consultation workshop that will help inform our proposed design of the Lilydale Youth Health Hub.
Date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Time: 3pm to 5pm (Please arrive at 2.45pm)
Location: Realm – Meeting Room 3, Level 2, Ringwood Town Square, Ringwood (above Café Stazione)
RSVP: by 12pm on Tuesday 3rd March to David Digapony – David.email@example.com or 0439 145 468.
Young people who attend will receive a $30 voucher for your contribution and ideas.
About the Lilydale Integrated Youth Health Hub
The purpose of the Lilydale Integrated Youth Health Hub (IYHH) is to provide young people and families/carers with a single entry point to a range of free or low-cost primary health care, community and social services.
The Lilydale IYHH will facilitate access to a range of services that include:
Health and Wellbeing Activities
- Life skills development activities
- Vocational/employment support
- Recreational activities such as arts and craft; sporting activities
- Health promotion activities
- Mental health
- Physical Health
- Sexual Health
- Alcohol and other drug services
- Integrating with social services such as Centrelink
The Lilydale IYHH will be for all young people, aged 12 to 25, in the Shire of Yarra Ranges. Young people who are at-risk and disadvantaged are a priority for service access, specifically ensuring young people with mental ill health are well supported.
About the workshop
EACH would like to get your ideas on what young people would want from a Youth Health Hub. We will discuss:
- What services are most important?
- What hours should the hub be open?
- What would be the best location?
- How could the Hub reach young people right across the Yarra Ranges?
- What are best ways to encourage attendance at the Hub?
- What is the best way to promote the service to young people?