The Supporting Connections team work directly with staff and residents living in eligible SRS's to promote and support better access to social, health and community services.
One to one outreach support, group outing and proprietor capacity building.
This program offers:
- Assistance to maintain secure, long term housing.
- Build capacity of SRS proprieters
- Support people to access community health services
- Transport of people for appointments
- Structured group activities for socialisation
Who can access this program?
This program supports residents and proprietors of the following 8 designated SRS’s in the region
What does it cost?
When can this program be accessed?
This program can be accessed Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
How can you access this program?For more information please contact us on 1300 00 3224.
Groups and Programs: