The Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic is a service that provides medical and nursing support and cares for clients seeking to optimise their sexual and reproductive health.
Our focus is on preventative care, screening, treatment, and health promotion and education.
Doctor's appointments are bulk billed through Medicare and Nursing clinics are free of charge.
This program offers:
The Sexual and Reproductive Health Program provides counselling and treatment covering the following aspects of women’s health:
- Breast health advice and checks
- Cervical Screening and information
- Contraceptive implants and IUD’s
- Family planning
- Pregnancy testing, counselling and antenatal care.
- Advice and care for menopausal women
- Screening and certification for sex workers
- Emergency contraception advice
- PrEP Clinic (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Medical termination of Pregnancy
Who can access this program?
This program supports Women’s sexual and reproductive health needs. Services are available to men dependent on specific need.
What does it cost?
Doctors consultations are bulk billed through Medicare, Nurses consultations are free
When can this program be accessed?
Our nurses are available each day for any appointments or telephone enquiries.
Doctors appointments are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
How can you access this program?For more information please contact us on 1300 00 3224 .
Groups and Programs:
Health education sessions are conducted as requested usually from other health services or community groups. Please contact us to find out more