At EACH, our Alcohol & Other Drug Counselling Teams provide therapeutic recovery-oriented services assisting individuals and their families who are affected by substance use.
We work with you to address any alcohol and drug dependence problems in a holistic, non-judgmental and family inclusive environment. We also support with co-occurring mental health concerns.
We provide support that includes:
- a focus on harm minimisation
- addressing mental health concerns
- centralised intake and assessment
- care and recovery planning
- support for families
- youth focused counselling
- benzodiazepine (tranquillisers & sleeping pills) dependency and related conditions
- residential rehabilitation
Who can access this service?
This service is available to adults and young people who have found drugs or alcohol to be a problem in their lives. Support is also available to families.
What does this service cost?
Our services are free or low-cost, please contact us for further information.
When can this service be accessed?
Services can be accessed Monday to Friday. A limited number of after hours appointments may be available.
For more information on our Drug & Alcohol Counselling Services, please contact us on 1300 003 224.