Manningham Youth Services is a safe and inclusive service for young people aged 10-25 who live, work, or study in the city of Manningham.Get started
– Free consultations for all young people with a qualified youth counsellor.
– Free mentoring support, guidance and advice for all young people from experienced youth workers.
– Youth programs for schools and local community groups programs.
– Collaborative support for community service providers and business.
– Leadership and community engagement opportunities for all young people.
No appointments are necessary.
If you need to contact MYS outside of business hours please call EACH intake on 1300 00 3224, visit or email ManninghamYouthService@each.com.au
Please note the MYS is not a crisis service and is only staffed between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. If you require immediate support please contact Emergency Services on 000, Lifeline on 131 114 (24 hour suicide prevention) or Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800.
Address: Level 2, Suite 8, MC2, 687 Doncaster Road, Doncaster