The SURe (Substance Use Recovery) program provides a welcoming, holistic, recovery-oriented, family inclusive service for people with co-occuring substance use, mental health and other concerns.
SURe is a partnership between EACH Social & Community Health, Anglicare Victoria and Youth Support & Advocacy Services (YSAS) and is funded by the Department of Health.
This program offers:
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Mental health services
- Centralised Intake and Assessment.
- Care and Recovery: For those individuals who are assessed by the centralised Intake and Assessment as having additional complex needs, they will be offered coordinated and integrated pathways to their recovery.
- Qualified and experienced clinicians offer comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment whereby individuals and their families can be streamlined into the appropriate services as required. The assessment and referral process can include:
- referral and linkages into AOD counselling,
- withdrawal and rehabilitation services,
- financial services,
- gambling counselling,
- legal services,
- health services (eg. community dental scheme)
Who can access this program?
This program supports people aged 16years and older as well as their families.
What does it cost?
This program is free (gold coin donation if possible-no obligation)
When can this program be accessed?
This program can be accessed Monday to Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm) Evening appointments can be made on request, please speak with intake regarding after hour appointments.
How can you access this program?For more information please contact us on 1300 00 7873.
Groups and Programs: